We help foreigners avoid scams, find trusted local services, and get things done in China — safely and confidently. US-registered platform, bilingual team, real local expertise.
我们帮助外国人防骗防坑、找到靠谱的本地服务,在中国安全、自信地办事。美国注册平台,双语团队,真正的本地专业知识。
Ayudamos a extranjeros a evitar estafas y encontrar servicios locales de confianza en China. Plataforma registrada en EE.UU.
Nous aidons les étrangers à éviter les arnaques et trouver des services fiables en Chine. Plateforme enregistrée aux USA.
نساعد الأجانب على تجنب الاحتيال وإيجاد خدمات محلية موثوقة. منصة مسجلة في أمريكا.
Every year, thousands of foreigners lose money because they didn't have a trusted local partner. These are documented cases.
每年成千上万的外国人因没有可信赖的本地伙伴而损失金钱。这些是有据可查的真实案例。
Foreigners routinely pay 30-100% above market price for shops and properties. Without local knowledge, you have no way to verify the real price.
外国人购买商铺经常被收取高于市场价30-100%的价格。没有本地知识,无法验证真实价格。
Fake factories show professional showrooms but produce in low-quality facilities. According to China Daily, supplier scams are a top-10 national fraud type.
虚假工厂展示专业展厅但在低质量设施生产。据中国日报,供应商诈骗是全国十大诈骗类型之一。
Low-price tour groups trap tourists into mandatory shopping. 23 Singaporean tourists in Chengdu were held in a shop until they spent ¥105,000.
Grupos turísticos de bajo precio atrapan a turistas en compras obligatorias. 23 turistas singapurenses en Chengdu fueron retenidos hasta gastar ¥105,000.
Les tours à bas prix piègent les touristes dans des achats obligatoires. 23 touristes singapouriens à Chengdu ont été retenus jusqu'à dépenser ¥105,000.
الجولات السياحية الرخيصة توقع السياح في تسوق إلزامي. 23 سائحاً سنغافورياً في تشنغدو احتجزوا حتى أنفقوا 105,000 يوان.
低价旅游团强~迫游客购物。23名新加坡游客在成都被扣~留直到消费10.5万元。
Scammers impersonate government agencies demanding immediate payment. Official agencies NEVER ask for transfers via phone.
骗`子冒充GOV机关要求立即转钱。官方`机构绝不会通过`电`话`要求转账。
We verify suppliers, check licenses, compare prices, and flag red flags before you commit.
我们验证供应商、检查执照、比较价格,付款前标出危险信号。
We speak the language and negotiate on your behalf to ensure fair treatment.
我们说当地语言,代表您谈判确保公平对待。
Every provider is personally vetted. Real feedback from past clients shared with you.
每位服务方都经过亲自审核。分享过去客户的真实反馈。
We know local market rates. No "foreigner prices."
我们了解本地行情。没有"外国人价格"。
We don't disappear after introduction. We monitor and resolve issues.
介绍后不会消失。我们监督并解决问题。
US-registered entity with transparency and accountability.
美国注册实体,透明度和问责制。
All services start free. We earn your trust first.
所有服务免费起步。先赢得您的信任。
Custom itineraries, hidden destinations, budget planning, transport strategies.
定制行程、隐藏景点、预算规划、交通策略。
Learn more →了解更多 →Verified local guides with real feedback. First-trip monitoring included.
经过验证的本地导游,首次合作全程跟进。
Learn more →了解更多 →Professional photographers for travel, business events, product shoots.
旅行、商务活动和产品拍摄的专业摄影师。
Learn more →了解更多 →Factory verification, supplier screening, market research, due diligence.
工厂验证、供应商筛选、市场调研、尽职调查。
Learn more →了解更多 →Visa guidance, business registration, import/export rules, government liaison.
签·证指导、企业注·册、进出口法·规、政·府部门联络。
Learn more →了解更多 →Network troubleshooting, Network security, WeChat Work, cloud services.
网络故障排除、network tools、网络安全、企业微信、云服务。
Learn more →了解更多 →Email or message us your needs, destination, and timeline.
发邮件或消息告诉我们您的需求、目的地和时间。
We research, vet options, and prepare verified recommendations.
我们调研、审核选项,准备经过验证的推荐。
We introduce and monitor throughout the experience.
我们介绍并在整个体验过程中监督。
We follow up. Tips welcome but never required.
我们跟进。欢迎打赏但绝非必须。